Post-Polio Network (Manitoba) Inc. Mission Statement is:
- To develop awareness, communication and education between the membership and the community;
- To provide support to polio survivors and their families as well as information about research and treatment of Post-Polio Syndrome;
- To be a liaison between health care professionals and polio survivors;
- To represent the interests and concerns of persons suffering from Post-Polio Syndrome and to forge links with other organizations that are involved with handicapped persons' and
- To encourage and facilitate the establishments of branches outside Winnipeg in Manitoba.